Ulrich Roub was born in 1600 in Inlauf, Switzerland.1 He was the son of Fridli Rouber and Eva Düffelbeiss.1
Dorothy Atwood Love1
b. circa 1911
Dorothy Atwood Love was born circa 1911.2 She married Don Carlos J. Rauber, son of Jacob Carl Rauber and Isabelle Charlotte Roth, before 1940.1,2
Apolonia Glasenapp was also known as Lori.1 She married Don Carlos J. Rauber, son of Jacob Carl Rauber and Isabelle Charlotte Roth.1
Winifred E. Barron1
Winifred E. Barron married Don Carlos J. Rauber, son of Jacob Carl Rauber and Isabelle Charlotte Roth.1
Herbert George Enzman1
b. 5 May 1897, d. 18 September 1967
Herbert George Enzman was born on 5 May 1897 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio.1,2 He was the son of Emil Enzman and Mary (?)3,4 Herbert George Enzman was in military service in the U.S. Army from 1917 to 1918.2 He married Verena Isabelle Rauber, daughter of Jacob Carl Rauber and Isabelle Charlotte Roth.1 Herbert George Enzman died on 18 September 1967 in Garfield Heights, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, at age 70.1
Children of Herbert George Enzman and Verena Isabelle Rauber
- [S213] Jürgen Rauber, online http://www.myheritage.de, Jürgen Rauber (Aarau, Switzerland), downloaded Nov 2013.
- [S215] Enlistment record, U.S. World War I Army Enlistment Records (College Park, Maryland: National Archives and Records Administration). Hereinafter cited as WWI Enlistment Records.
- [S215] Enlistment record, WWI Enlistment Records, Father's name and country of birth shown on Herbert's record.
- [S217] FamilySearch.org Web Site, online http://familysearch.org. Hereinafter cited as FamilySearch.org.
Mary Catherine Enzman1
b. 1927, d. 2006
Mary Catherine Enzman was born in 1927.1 She was the daughter of Herbert George Enzman and Verena Isabelle Rauber.1 Mary Catherine Enzman died in 2006 in Los Angeles, California.1
Margaret Ann Enzman1
b. 5 July 1930, d. 20 December 2002
Enzman was born on 5 July 1930 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio.1 She was the daughter of Herbert George Enzman and Verena Isabelle Rauber.1 Margaret Ann Enzman died on 20 December 2002 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, at age 72.1
Children of Annabella (?) and Sir Adam Gordon
- [S223] Edward Gordon, History of the House of Gordon, XVIII Vols. by Edward Gordon of Cairnfield (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date). Hereinafter cited as House of Gordon.
- [S225] John Bulloch, Scottish Notes and Queries, Second Series, Vol. III (Scotland: D. Wylie and Sons, 1902). Hereinafter cited as Scottish Notes Vol III.
- [S227] William Gordon, The History of the Ancient, Noble, and Illustrious Family of Gordon, Volume I (Edinburgh, Scotland: Thomas Ruddiman, 1726). Hereinafter cited as History of Gordon Family.
b. circa 1328, d. circa 1390
Elizabeth Cruikshanks was born circa 1328 in Aswanley, Aberdeenshire, Scotland. She and Sir John Gordon were possibly married circa 1340.1 Elizabeth Cruikshanks died circa 1390. She was John's second partner, but it is not clear if she was actually his wife. Her children were considered "illegitimate" as far as inheritance was concerned.1